The Fastmicro Sample Scanner has been developed to measure surface particle contamination levels indirectly using samplers. These samplers allow the user to take particle samples on products and assemblies, followed by sample measurements on the scanner within minutes.
The Fastmicro Sample Scanner measures surface particle contamination levels indirectly using samplers. These samplers benefit the user by enabling them to take particle contamination samples at any time on various products and assemblies. It even allows robust measurements in places that are difficult to reach, and on relatively rough surfaces. The sampler collects particles from the surface,without leaving measurable residue behind. The Sample Scanner measures the samples within seconds, showing a measurement area of 225 mm². The samplers can be transported in a clean sampler holder, re-measured and further analyzed.
- Fast: imaging in seconds
- Quantitative: measurement and qualification reports
- Easy to operate: operator independent
- Qualification in production by operators
- Analysis, for advanced users in R&D
- Monitoring, continuous and SPC
- Accurate: high-resolution measurement (quantity, position, size)
- Consistent: objective measurements, time after time
- High throughput: processing in less than a minute