Product Scanner for direct measurements on product surface
The Fastmicro Product Scanner measures contamination levels directly on your product surface (e.g. pellicles (both sides), reticles, blank wafers, back side of wafers, displays and other products). The scanners can becustomized to your needs, depending on the shape and position of the surface that you need to measure. Our scanner module is also available as a white label solution for system integrators.
The Fastmicro Product Scanner has been developed to measure surface particle contamination levels directly on a product’s surfaces in any industry. The primary applications are in semicon (pellicles, reticles, wafers) and the display market. The scanner has an unlimited scanning area due to its modular and scalable design. The system can be customized, depending on the shape and position of the surface that needs to be tested. The scanner module is also available as a white label solution for system integrators.
Modular: fit for each production process
The modular Fastmicro Product Scanner can be customized to suit each production qualification process or to fit into a production line. This can include clean and automated handling: package openers for inspection and cleaning, filling stations, robot arms, an inspection spot and a port for cleaning.
The Fastmicro module allows for a scaled inspection surface to suit customer needs, without introducing extra imaging time and using limited floor space.
- Fast: imaging in seconds (also on large surfaces)
- Quantitative: measurement and qualification reports
- Easy to operate: operator independent
- Qualification in production by operators
- Analysis, for advanced users in R&D
- Monitoring, continuous and SPC
Even automated and clean handling. Your product stays clean: no contact, no contamination
- Accurate: high-resolution measurement (quantity, position, size)
- Consistent: objective measurements, time after time
- High throughput: processing in less than a minute