View our current job offerings below
Student assignment (multiple open assignments)
[Technical or non-technical]
At Fastmicro we measure, count, and localize particles on ultra clean products to make sure they are really clean. And we are unique at this, because our scatterometry solution allows our global customers to do this down to 0,5µm particle size in only a few seconds.
Our measurement solution requires an excellent combination of technologies, such as physics, optics, mechanics, electronics, and software including data processing. Our products and services are always customer focused and defined by the market. Therefore we are looking for students who not only enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team, but also thrive in an environment with both technical and commercial challenges.
For students with a technical background this means you will work with soft and hard specs, both technical and non-technical. For non-technical students, you will be challenged to understand the basics of Fastmicro’s technology to perform your assignment and get to experience an internationally oriented company with exciting customers and products.
Fastmicro is a fast-growing scale-up company in the Brainport region with a strong supply chain in high-tech products and services. This environment provides all the ingredients for exciting projects and assignments for many disciplines and educations, not only technical.
If you are looking for an assignment where you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice with a meaningful contribution in a start-up environment, this might be a perfect internship for you and an opportunity to make your first steps towards becoming a professional.
Level: Bachelor / Master internship or graduation
Location: willingness to travel to Geldrop
Required: working permit/visa in the Netherlands
Feel free to apply including your CV and motivation by e-mail to: email@example.com
We consider mainly these disciplines;
Marketing, Applied Sciences, Technical, Design, Statistics, Economics, Software, Data Science, Finance, Business, International Business
Allround Backoffice employee
Are you a jack-of-all-trades? Are you available on short notice? Do you like a dynamic scale-up environment? Then continue reading, as you could be the one that we are looking for!
In the position of all-round Back office employee you are supportive in the order process, invoicing, contract management, the internal sales process, purchasing and logistics where you have to think of sending machine parts where customs formalities apply. You also get questions from customers, that can be anything, but affinity with technology is an advantage.
As an all-round backoffice employee, you can help us with tackling new opportunities in a structured way. You’ll be a colleague who can offer support in various areas. We consider ourselves an informal organization, with short lines of communication and an open, direct culture.
Have you become enthusiastic, and would you like to work with a team of colleagues who are working on new high-tech innovations?
Your job as an Allround Backoffice Employee
Your main focus will be administrative support. Depending on what suits you and what you would like to learn, you will be able to customize this job more and more. In general, these are the most important tasks;
- Order administration, invoicing and providing procurement support;
- Logistical matters, such as arranging transport and associated customs formalities;
- You have contact with customers regarding customer support, making appointments or, for example, chasing overdue payments;
- You assist with contract and NDA management;
- You pro-actively arrange a wide range of office tasks;
If you want to see if this could be something for you, it is also possible to view our office and meet the colleagues before applying.
Your profile and ambition
We are looking for a new hard working, ambitious colleague. Preferably a quick learner in a dynamic environment who isn’t afraid to take ownership of tasks and responsibility. And further, you are…
- A busy bee, who sees work and likes to be busy;
- Self-propelling and have a pro-active mindset;
- Accurate and have an eye for detail;
- An organizational talent with all-round administrative work experience;
- Able to communicate at all levels and you are socially minded;
- Interested in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization;
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, CRM programs
What Fastmicro offers you
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period;
- A varied fun job at an innovative High Tech start-up;
- Salary indication from € 2800 gross per month, depending on what you bring in experience;
- 25 vacation days.
This is what we do at Fastmicro
Our self-designed machines measure and test the cleanliness in microtechnological products so that timely action can be taken in the event of contamination. This is a very important aspect for our High Tech customers. It allows process quality engineers to make more reliable decisions about cleanliness processes to improve consistent quality and equipment performance.
Fastmicro stands for quality and we always want to ”do a good job”. Collaboration is of paramount importance, working together on the best result and having satisfied customers. Successes are achieved together and are therefore celebrated together.
The team consists of committed colleagues with a big heart for high-tech, and a product that requires precise and careful work. We have built a proven product with good (inter)national references… and, together with you, we are ready to conquer the world.
Product Engineer, jr.
learn and develop yourself with contamination control & testing, in an inspiring and dynamic environment!
Are you triggered by contamination control for clean environments? Do you want to challenge yourself by working on cutting-edge, patented technology that enables quantitative surface particle measurements? Are you available directly or very soon? Then we are looking for you!
You will get the opportunity to be working with real customer cases, close to the market in a global market with major international players. Our customers are always high end and high tech.
This is your perfect job if you:
- Are fascinated by working on cutting-edge technology in the field of software, optics, and mechanics for particle detection
- Want to contribute to reduced global footprint by waste reduction and cost of non-quality
- Want to work in an environment where your contribution is valued and directly implemented where possible
- Enjoy working on a commercial product, directly offered to the market
- Like working in a scale-up team, where we combine improvisation with professionalism
- Like to vary scientific with hands-on work in the Fastmicro in-house cleanroom and testing facilities
- Prefer short communication lines to management
As a junior product engineer, you will be working directly with our multi-disciplinary team of engineers on contamination control. This covers application/customer advice, contamination control solutions, understanding norms and standards for contamination, testing and sales support, both R&D and hands-on. It is important that you can work in a team and have a practical mindset about engineering.
Some of the main tasks include:
- Identifying different bottlenecks in the cleaning and particle measurement processes based on customer feedback
- Creating test plans and carrying out the tests (in our cleanroom)
- Performing literature studies on contamination control and norms
- Supporting the engineering and sales team on particle contamination (sources, problems and solutions)
The products that you will be working with include:
- Sample Scanner: Detecting particles on surfaces by using samplers
- Product Scanner: Detecting particles on full wafers, reticles and pellicles
- Particle Fall-Out Scanner: For continuous particle measurement
What we expect from you
- 0-5 years’ experience
- A Bachelor or Master in Engineering or Physics.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- To be independent, pro-active yet structured, showing responsibility and ownership working closely together in a scale-up team
- Living and working (permit) in The Netherlands
- Eager to learn about microtechnology and technical cleanliness
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience in the Semicon or Display industry, especially in contamination control
- Experience in industrial metrology, or analytical instruments. In the lab and in manufacturing.
- You have statistical skills
- Dutch language or culture knowledge
- You are interested in image processing, software development and/or machine vision
What makes working at Fastmicro worth it?
We offer you the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies in an inspiring and dynamic, high-tech scale-up in the Brainport Eindhoven region, where you can grow with the company and develop your skills to the fullest. You get to work on cutting edge technologies in optics, scatterometry, software development and mechatronics and to utilize your skills on tomorrow’s products, both industrial and consumer. Finally, you will have impact on the market and global footprint by reducing waste (chemicals, non-quality, etc.) while being part of a small entrepreneurial scale-up company in a start-up hub.
You will also get:
- A competitive salary of €36.000-€42.000 annually, depending on your experience and profile
- Secondary conditions like 25 vacation days and holiday allowance of 8%
- The option to participate in our pension arrangements
- A permanent contract
What our coworkers say about Fastmicro
Fastmicro is a great place to work with good work/life balance and the flexibility to partly work from home and travel. You will be welcomed by an enthusiastic team of ambitious colleagues, with Friday afternoon drinks, and you can join our voluntary weekly bootcamp on Thursdays. For personal development there is coaching and training available, and technical training and support with internal and external partners.
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Response to this vacancy by employment agencies and similar is not appreciated.